Harmony of mind, body and spirit in the everyday life
Holistic Counselling is an alternative therapy that approach the person’s disease or imbalance at a deeper level. Rather than just treating the symptoms, a holistic practitioner work with the person’s entire being and their life experiences to uncover the underlying causes and suggest the most appropriate actions to help facilitate wellness.
Holistic Counselling Therapy purpose is to help the person becoming ‘Whole’, as in restoring perfect harmony and balance between body, mind and spirit. The practitioner function is to facilitate the person’s self-discovery and self-healing by offering what is most appropriate for the person at that point of time.
Benefits of Holistic Counselling Therapy
- General wellbeing and a more balanced approach to life
- Enhanced feeling of optimism and self-esteem
- Greater self-awareness and self-acceptance
- Greater ability to cope with traumas or difficult/unpleasant situations
- Deeper sense of connection and guidance.
How does it Work
The first session (or assessment session) usually takes a bit longer to allow the time to explore the different areas of the person’s life (mental, emotional, spiritual, physical). This is done through an open conversation where the practitioner asks questions that help assessing which areas may have imbalances or require to be “treated” first. Once the assessment is complete, the practitioner identifies the most appropriate tools or techniques to assist the person at that point of time. These can vary depending on the person’s area that is addressed (mental, emotional, spiritual or physical) and on the practitioner background.
Here below few examples of techniques that can be used:
- Physical Body: breathing exercises, self-care, holistic living recommendations
- Mental Wellbeing: relaxation techniques, exploring core and limiting beliefs, meditations
- Emotional Wellbeing: EFT (Meridian Tapping), drawing, journaling, Inner Child work
- Spiritual Wellbeing: Past Life work, Esoteric sessions, Energy Healings.
The first consultation is usually followed by subsequent sessions in which clients can discuss their experiences, assess their improvements and being offered additional techniques or recommendations according to their progress.
Holistic Counselling Therapy is a gentle and non-invasive process where the person is guided and encouraged to find and release the cause of their uneasiness while being offered the “tools” to do so. Any chosen technique and recommendation as well as the client’s progresses and next steps are always discussed and explained in order for the person to be fully and actively engaged in their journey of heling and self-discovery.
First Session (90 minutes): $ 140
Subsequent sessions (60 minutes): $ 100